<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26311570?origin\x3dhttp://theuntoldstorycontinues.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dinsdag 2 januari 2007


Goed een tweede voor het fantastische Grouphug. Eigenlijk lijkt het enorm veel op Postsecret (tweede boek trouwens al besteld !) maar dan zonder de kaart en enkel de confessie.

Het enigste verschil is: Bij grouphug zijn ze eindeloos ! Als ge er meer wilt lezen klikt ge gewoon nog eens op random ! Het is werkelijk geniaal. Ik heb in die 2 of 3 dagen dat ik het nu al kan al een stuk of 17 dingen gepost ! :-D (een aantal ervan waren mijn postsecret ideeën, maar die kwamen er nooit van omwille van mijn duidelijke ultieme luiheid)

ik zal hier al enkele grappige zodat jullie een voorproefje krijgen :-) (waaronder ook de reden waarom ik nooit meer een mars reep zal eten)

- I have spent all day reading this and looking for porn at work. I do not feel any guilt!

- i sometimes go for weeks without brushing my teeth. i've never had a cavity.

- i went to bed with a hot chick and woke up in a dumpster

- One time me and my friends were in the mens room taking a piss, and Suddently I felt this great big urge to piss on my friends leg, So I did, then i claimed it was an accident.
hihihihihi

- sometimes at night i get a stiffy.

- the 24 of september i lost my virginity in the front door...almost two months later, i got taken in the backdoor. and i'm under 18, still living with my parents, and my Significant Other is five hours away.

- This kid i really don't like came with me to a Dispatch concert one time at the Electric Factory... We all got drunk as hell in the parking lot before the cocnert and he was annoying the fuck outta me. So i decided to pee in his car. 
What better way to get even?
I got the front seat and my two other friends got the back seat (at different times of course). The kid complained for the next couple of weeks about his car smelling terrible.
Those weeks were fucking great.
hihi

- yesterday i let my guy friend finger me in the bathroom. i gave him a handjob and he came all over my hand. he made this little hiccuping sound as he came...i thought it was really cute.
zo schattig !

-I unclogged my bathtub drain with my roomates toothbrush. It was, afterall, her gross hair that was clogging it. That'll teach her to be so disgusting.

-i piss on myself before i have a shower and it arouses me a little bit, but ide really like to piss on a girl i dont like but would fuck. just some hot little bitch.

-i like to look at my brothers penis while he is sleeping and i dream of cutting it off. I almost did one time too
i am 14

-I just died my hair,and it turned out badly.
It looks like I'm wearing a wig.
Shit.

-i did acid in the woods because i was less likely to run into an authority figure. i ran into a bear.
hahahaha

-I wee in my bed! and sumtimes on my cat if its about.

-I E-mailed my friend a picture of a chic taking a shit straight down a guy's throat... and I'll do it again

-When I was like 13 I used to lock myself in a room w/ my lab(dog) and I used to make him like my vagina I feel really bad about this.

-i had sex with a jumbo pen yesterday.

-I lost my verginity today. I don't know if I am a bad person, but I lost it with my english teacher. She told me it was fine adn she told me i was old enuf. btw im 14.

- I like to make fingerpaintings with my poop

-i work in a factory for a major chocolate manufacturer. I regularly masturbate then shoot my load into the liquid chocolate as it flows past and on to the moulding section, when i'm alone in the early hours of the morning.
If you've ever had a Mars bar in the UK sometime in the past 10 years, there's a damn good chance you've eaten some of my man-juice.
enjoy =+)
NOOIT meer eet ik een mars !

- I came on my english book 2 months ago, no I have my finals and have to study from the same pages my cum is on

- i have sex with household objects, it doesnt matter what it is... ill find a way to have sex with it

- i fell off a bus
hahahaha, die is zo stom :p:p

- I once stuck a goldfish up my ass

- when recieving oral sex by my girlfriend i once ejaculated up her nose.
hahahaha, mijn ultieme favoriet!

Ik ken die site nu al euhm, hoeveel dagen ? 3 en heb echt al een eindeloos aantal keer op random geklikt he

I love it !

hmm, misschien heb ik teveel voorbeelden gepost

posted by Prince Igor
17:10

3 Comments:

Blogger R.becca said...

hihi ^^ ... Is er zelfs een mars-fabriek in Belgie? Thank god dat ik niet graag Marsen eet... Jonas moet dit beslist ook weten.
Wie plast er nu op zijn kat? Da's echt vuil.... En er zit hier duidelijk een kandidaat voor plasseks tussen...

En ngo steeds vraag ik mij af, hoe komt ge in godsnaam op al deze sites?

2/1/07 19:15  
Blogger Prince Igor said...

:-D

zijt ge ook al naar www.fuckthiswebsite.com geweest.

en dan op this was klikken (of that way) onder de F, ook nog tof !

2/1/07 19:17  
Blogger R.becca said...

Jep ik weet het, ge hebt mij die ook drie dagen al eens getoond. Ik herinner nog steeds het bord: Fuckle up hihi

2/1/07 19:17  

Een reactie posten

<< Home