<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26311570?origin\x3dhttp://theuntoldstorycontinues.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Melankton

dinsdag 3 juli 2007


What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What do I say when it's all over


Ik heb mijn Kate Havnevik cd ontvangen.
Melankton
Hij is geniaal.

Danku amazon.co.uk

deze cd is FAB. Donker en poëtisch blijft hij toch heel mooi.
Lijkt beetje op Imogen Heap, maar dan beter.

boodschap aan allen: DOWLOAD
I wish I didn't have to be so difficult

posted by Prince Igor
20:09

1 Comments:

Blogger R.becca said...

Gekoopt wel de verkeerde cd in deze periode he

5/7/07 17:31  

Een reactie posten

<< Home