Davy: Argh!
stupid!
toiletpaper!
Me: Why?
you don’t have any anymore?
too thin and you put your finger through?
there’s cute little puppies on it that are too cute to whipe your bum with?
it’s the cheap recycled stuff that hurts your bum?
you dropped it and now you have to roll it all up again?
you drop it in the bowl and now it’s all wet?
you can’t succeed in making cute little puppets from them like those weird kids in elementary school could?
seriously, I can’t keep coming up with more stuff about toiletpaper. JUST TELL ME!
Davy: cheap recycled stuff that hurts bum
stupid Lorenzo.
“I’m top, my bum isn’t important”
or whatever the reason to buy toiletpaper like that
Me: hahaha
I have the good stuff!
four layers, because my bum is important ^^
Toilet Paper
zondag 29 augustus 2010
posted by Prince Igor
19:08
![]()

0 Comments:
Een reactie posten
<< Home